COVID-19 contact details
During the COVID-19 pandemic we can mainly be reached by mobile and email but we also pick up voice mail left on our main number: 0161 368 3268
Our COs, project workers and managers can be reached by email or mobile during the pandemic as follows:
- Ambia Begum: 07517858350 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fouzia Shaikh: 07549956567 / email@example.com
- Gemma Gaskell: 07928829400 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Liza Ahmed Chowdhury: 07526078241 / email@example.com
- Mariam Wahab: 07591572844 /firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rilly Shibley Alam: 07946329099 / email@example.com
- Rehana Begum: 07526073261 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ruhela Begum: 07835667217 / email@example.com
For any queries relating to administration, invoices, bills or premises please contact our centre administrator Paul Deaville: 07376281446 / firstname.lastname@example.org
General contact information
If you want more information, you’re interested in joining our courses or you would like to volunteer, please get in touch!
Telephone 0161 368 3268.
We are open Monday to Thursday from 9am to 5pm and Fridays from 10am to 4pm. We are closed on Bank Holidays.
Diversity Matters North West
Hyde Healthy Living Centre
Great Norbury Street
We are less than a five minute walk from Hyde Central Railway Station and right next to the big ASDA.
Company Registration No. 6442869 | Charity Registration No. 1125544