We are currently collecting all the support materials for COVID-10 for the BAMER community we can, but if there is anything missing in this list, we will do our best to help you find it. Please feel free to contact us!
- Muslim burial support line set up by Muslim Hands: https://muslimhands.org.uk/latest/2020/03/new-muslim-burial-support-helpline-for-coronavirus-call-01159703332
- Muslim burial resources from the Muslim Council of Britain: https://mcb.org.uk/community/covid-19-muslim-burial-resources/
- Tameside Muslims COVID-19 Burial Response Plan & Guidelines: Tameside Muslims COVID-19 Burial Response Plan and Guidelines
- Information about COVID-19 in other languages: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/193qQN9l04Dvf0N9L5zeWTiXK_DRbrAxg Guidance based on the government’s updated advice and health information produced in partnership with the British Red Cross, Migrant Help and Clear Voice is now available. It includes the latest information and advice in Urdu, Hindi and Bangla and many other languages.
- COVID-19 information 45 different languages other than English: https://www.doctorsoftheworld.org.uk/coronavirus-information/
- Resources to learn English as a foreign language at home from ESOL Manchester: https://manchesteresol.org/learn-at-home/https://manchesteresol.org/learn-at-home/pre-entry/, https://manchesteresol.org/learn-at-home/entry-1/, https://manchesteresol.org/learn-at-home/entry-2/, https://manchesteresol.org/learn-at-home/entry-3/, https://manchesteresol.org/learn-at-home/level-1/, https://manchesteresol.org/learn-at-home/level-2/.
- Support and resources for BAME Communities from GMCVO: https://www.gmcvo.org.uk/Coronavirus/BAMESupport
- Tameside Council dedicated helpline for the most vulnerable: 0161 342 8355. This helpline is for anyone who may be vulnerable or worried about how they will cope through this pandemic. It can also be used if you are worried about someone who may be vulnerable by not having the support of family, friends or neighbours.