Please note that the majority of our regular activities are on hold for the time being due to COVID-19. Follow our COVID-19 support section and our social media to keep up-to-date with current activities.
You can download our latest quarterly guide here:
We offer regular activities and training for local women during school hours. Leaflets for each individual activity can be found here:
- Peer Mentoring Opportunities
- Tea and Talk – Ashton (currently only online)
- Tea & Talk – Hyde (currently only online)
- Volunteer With Us
- Employment Support 2021
Due to COVID-19, the below regular activities are currently on hold:
- Women’s Health Walk & Talk
- Kreative Kraftz
- Bright Future Volunteering Project – Bangla
- Bright Future Volunteering Project – English
- Bright Future Young Girls Sports Club in Hyde
If you prefer an overview, you can find a quarterly schedule of all activities in our quarterly guide, which we distribute to our partners and stakeholders. If you would like to be included in our mailing list, please get in touch.