Peer Mentoring Project
What is it?
- A volunteering opportunity to support our Peer Mentoring programme. You will help mentor women in your community by offering culture and faith sensitive support to Bengali, Pakistani and Indian women in crisis.
- You could also help to run our regular social activities such as our Kreative Krafts or Tea & Talk sessions.
Who is it for?
- To be a Peer Mentor volunteer, you need to be bi-lingual and able to write in English.
- For accessing support, need to be a BAME woman in crisis and live in Tameside.
As a Peer Mentor, you will:
- Gain work experience
- Help others
- Meet new people and share experiences
- Get access to training opportunities
How can I join?
To join us as a Peer Mentor or access the support get in touch with Fouzia on telephone 07549 956 567 / email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 0161 368 3268.